How does email marketing help in achieving business goals?
For every $1 spent on email marketing $44 is made in return, according to a study by Campaign Monitor!
Email marketing is one of the segments of internet marketing. Traditionally, email marketing was used to just promote one’s products or services but now Marketers are using it to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with clients and potential customers.
- Email marketing can be personalized and tailored, and thus helps you in targeting a particular group of customers or individuals
- It is one of the most inexpensive forms of advertising for your company and its products or services as compared to other marketing practices
- It is extremely easy to use and does not require expertise plus it can be easily tracked which helps you gauge the success of the campaign.
- One of the biggest advantage of email marketing over social media is that users are more likely to check an email than social media
- It’s a great way to increase traffic on your website
Approx 205 billion emails are sent every day! Drop us a mail here, so that your email does not get lost in this chaos before reaching the target audience.
Other Digital Marketing Services
A plan for maximizing the business benefits of data assets and technology-focused initiatives.
Social Media Optimization
The process of increasing awareness using social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Social Media Marketing
The process of creating tailored content for all social media platforms to drive engagement and sharing.
Search Engine Optimization
The practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic means.
Search Engine Marketing
A digital marketing strategy to gain more traffic by purchasing ads on search engine result page
A strategic marketing approach which uses relevant, consistent content to attract and retain defined audience.
The process of identifying, researching, engaging & supporting the people who create high-impact conversations with customers.