How can you create a bigger branding outlook with your presentations?
In a corporate environment, presentations are definitely a commonly heard phenomenon. While we know everyone dreads creating these presentations, they’ve quite an impact on opposite parties and is considered as one of the judging criteria for anyone you talk to.
These are the ways you can create a bigger outlook for your presentations –
- Have a customised template that’s exclusive to your brand. While powerpoint and keynote do give you templates, customised presentation reflects your brand identity.
- It makes you look professional, which also means that you’ll have to sell less in comparison to a short-cut fix on a custom presentation.
- Master the art of storytelling in your presentations, it goes a long way.
- Make sure your colours, logos and depictions are in sync and not too much in the face.
- Be sure of putting relevant details, your past meeting information, date, agenda, topic to make a more usable presentation.
- Increase usability using internal linking if you have the time and mostly if your presentation is beyond 15 slides.
- Make it crisp, to the point and easy to understand.
Trust us when we say, your presentation is the most important touch point for your prospective client, your brand image and even for internal process driving. You can call us anytime to know how we’ve helped brands to win their pitches by presentations. Write to us here.
Other Brand Consulting Services
Brand Identity Development
A set of tools or elements used by a company to create a brand image.
Brand Collaterals Design
The collection of media used to promote the brand and support the sales and marketing.
Brand Story and Copy Development
A cohesive narrative that encompasses the facts and feelings that are created by your brand
The idea is to create a memorable phrase which sums up the tone of the brand
A video used to communicate it's offerings to the target audience and influence their decision