We’re looking for a UIX designer who will take a key role on our team. Our UIX designer will be responsible for conducting user research, creating wireframes and designs, and ultimately aligning user behaviour to actions that drive results. You’ll be working alongside other engineers, developers, and marketers collaborating and iterating on the user experience of our services.
Driving UX, UI designing and visual design efforts from inception to production of beautiful, high-fidelity implementable assets will be the core role of the UIX Designer. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. The role demands a good understanding of user behaviour and should understand how to align business/marketing goals with technology
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the creative team and the developers
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and create personas through user research and data
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like and articulate the design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proficient in using different design tools like Sketch App, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and image
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, Responsive design and be able to identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)