We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to grow with our dev team. As a Python Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Python web frameworks. You will ensure that these components and the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
Qualifications & Skillset:
- Expert in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack).
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, mako, etc. depending on your technology stack).
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
- Knowledge of application deployment process and server set up.
Soft Skills Required:
- Good command of English and working knowledge of MS office is a must.
- Working with teams/individually and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Should be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Punctual – can make time-bound deliveries without hampering quality.