Front End Developer (React.js)
We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Understand the business requirements and translate them into technical requirements with a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
Qualification & Skillset:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Experience with Java Script
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Core web fundamentals: HTML, Java Script and CSS and Knowledge of CSS pre-processor like Sass or LESS