Front End Developer (HTML CSS)
We are looking for software development engineer for Frontend Team who is results-oriented, data driven, innovative and passionate at creating comprehensive customer engagement solutions. As a frontend web developer, you will participate in transforming business goals into compelling, usable, and media-rich interactive experiences.
While having a good eye for design is important, the primary role will be to code and test HTML and CSS snippets and content in our enterprise system, which generates custom output for use in websites. Each of these output channels require a keen eye and a focus on consistency, testing, and cross-browser and device support. A typical day will involve working with graphic designers and key stakeholders to transform content ideas into working HTML and CSS that is compatible with our software and that meets our end-use display and compatibility requirements.
- Apply advanced HTML and CSS coding abilities for a clean and widely compatible work product
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing, such as LESS or SASS
- Experience working with different image and output formats to optimize output size and performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility
- Optimize the code to render a responsive web-page
- Use latest tools to test the page performance and identify scope of improvement
Qualification & Skillset:
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision