We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a Back-End Developer, you will build high availability and extremely reliable high volume transactional systems and deliver reliable solutions that can handle massive data and high traffic.
The Back-End Web Developer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Should be able to debug an existing code and build new features when minimal or no documentation of prior implementation is provided
- Apply scientific analysis and mathematical modelling techniques to predict, measure, and evaluate the consequences of designs and the ongoing success of our platform
- Focusing on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate and optimize distributed systems and toola to best meet evolving buisness and market needs
- Take a moderately complex problem (several moving parts, multiple interactions, and cases to be considered) and come up with a modularized, maintainable system which can be developed independently
- Work across team to better understand the problems and figure out potential lockers/enhancement which can help solve a problem better
- Ability to debug an existing code and build new features when minimal or no documentation of prior implementation is provided
- Hands-on with service-oriented architecture, building and deploying services.