Today, web technology is progressing fast with new developments and it is becoming hard for people to focus on just one platform. For developer, it becomes an important task to choose the best frameworks and tools for developing web applications as the website is one of the key channels to market business. Since, the website represents the face of a business and highlights the business, ideas, solutions, etc., it became more important to ensure that your website welcomes visitors with the best user interface and experience. There are a lot of tools and libraries available for front-end development but not all of them are as good as ReactJS.
What is ReactJS?
Why is it becoming popular?
ReactJS is becoming popular among developers by providing the solution they have been looking for a long time. Take a look at some of the other reasons:
1) A development platform should deliver strong and effective developer toolset to its developers and ReactJS provides two major tools: React Developer Tools and Redux Developer Tools. What makes these tools better is that both these tools can be installed as Google Chrome extensions.
3) One of the other reasons why ReactJS is becoming popular is its ease of learning. Anybody with prior basic knowledge in programming (CSS and HTML) can understand React effortlessly.
4) ReactJS provides a perfect abstraction that guards the complex internals against exposure to the users. Developers don’t have to learn internal processes like digest cycles to make a precise abstraction. However, in Angular, one needs to have a fair knowledge of the component’s props, states, and life cycles to achieve all you need through React.
5) ReactJS uses Virtual DOM that makes the app fast. While ReactJS was designed, the designers have anticipated that revising old HTML would become critical and expensive. Therefore, the idea of Virtual DOM allows ReactJS developers to know when to re-render or when to reject some pieces of DOM because it can identify when the data has changed. Thereby, giving developers flexibility in regulating operations within high-performance gains.
7) ReactJS provides a better runtime performance because of its exceptional speed. Every time a component is changed, a re-render is activated for the entire component sub-tree. If you do not want re-rendering, try using Pure Components.
So, when compared with other tools, ReactJS appears as a strong framework since it has the capacity to break down the compound UI and allow users to work on single components.
To strike the projected targets from your business apps, it is significant to confirm that they are created professionally and in line with the best practices.
Spark Eighteen, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi, takes care of all the nitty-gritty of your business. Our team of expert developers has ample experience in ReactJS web development. We take pleasure in making our clients understand the technology and how businesses can use this technology to expedite growth, rising conversions, and cutting costs.
Latest posts by Spark Eighteen (see all)
- How will AI transform industries in 2021? Benefits of AI you shouldn’t miss - November 25, 2020
- 5 Mobile App Development Trends That Will Shape The Future - November 20, 2020
- 3 Easy steps to build a successful Minimum Viable Product (MVP) - November 18, 2020