Want to make your Instagram stories stand out? Follow these tips and tricks to ace your Instagram game like a boss & rule over the digital world like a pro in 2020. Let’s unfold some tried and tested instagram stories hacks 2020 to increase your followers:
Instagram Stories Hacks 2020
#1 You can copy-paste multiple pictures from your gallery.
Yes, you read it right. You can pick as many pictures as you want from your gallery and paste them on your story. It is easy and makes your story look exquisite.
1) Pick any picture from your gallery and click on ‘Export’
2) ‘Copy’ the image from the gallery.
3) Open Instagram story and ‘Double-tap’ to paste.
4) Voila! Here it is.
#2 Colour the entire background with your favorite one.
Who doesn’t love colors? Incorporate your brand identity in your stories like never before. Sometimes you may want to share something with your Instagram story but don’t want to use an image. Here’s when solid colors come to rescue.
1) Pick brush tool.
2) Select the color that you want.
# 3 Add a ‘drop shadow’ to your text.
Add a little flash to your Instagram Stories. Make your text fancy and appealing by adding shadow to them & give a 3D effect.
1) Write your text.
2) Rewrite it again and change the color.
3) Overlap it on the first one.
#4 Hide your Hashtags #
You can add hashtags in your story without people noticing them. It’s effortless and increases your reach. This is one of the most effective Instagram marketing hacks.
1) Insert trending hashtags in your story and reduce the size.
2) Pick background color and blend the hashtag content. Wait for the magic to happen. (;
#5 Use calligraphy fonts in your stories.
Leave your followers amazed when they open your stories with eccentric typography.
1) Head to the lingojam.com and write a sentence you want to. You’ll get numerous font options to choose from.
2) Copy any font and paste it in your story.
Put out your creativity like never earlier and make your Instagram account visually appealing. These hacks will keep the audience hooked to your account and enhance your brand’s presence like never before. 🙂
Instagram is not just limited to posting pictures and getting likes. There are many more ways to grow your engagement and reach.