Digital Marketing has become very important for marketers today. There are multiple tools out there but are you using the right ones?
These tools not only help in marketing strategy but also play a crucial role in brand building if executed in the right manner.
To take your digital marketing strategy to the next level, we’ve summarized the best and free digital marketing tools that you must have in 2020.
1) Traackr: Just as the name suggests, you can track influencers and build strong bonds. Traackr is an influencer marketing platform where you can discover influencers and analyze their social media profiles. It allows you to explore how influencers will be beneficial to your brand. Also, Traackr features targeting options wherein you can narrow down your search for better results.
Some other features include tracking of conversions and an option to import existing contacts.
2) Feedly: Feedly gives you an option to choose from different blogs, publications, and topics that you’re interested in; meanwhile, the platform aggregates all of the recent content from those sites into a feed you can monitor. Feedly is a content curation tool that allows you to subscribe to any RSS ( Real Simple Syndication ) feed and curate content for social sharing which you can either save or share directly from the user interface.
One of the coolest features is that while reading content from the blogs you have subscribed to, you can set up a reading style and this can be different for each blog.
- Title only – Displays a list of titles. You have to click on the title to view details.
- Magazine – Most popular articles are displayed on top, which includes an image and a summary.
- Cards – Articles are displayed with an image along with text in a rectangular card type format.
3) Visually: A new way to think about content creation. It will help you craft infographics, e-books, and videos. It is a great medium to simplify the production of social media content today. Also, enables to create videos that are essential and part of every marketing strategy.
Start creating visually appealing content and infographics, Visual.ly has got you covered.
4) Google Analytics: One of the most popular tools that every marketer should know about. It is very important for anyone who is working online. It gives you analysis on who is coming to your website, from where, and on which pages they’re spending most of their time. Most importantly, you can set up goals to track conversions, and track events to learn more about user engagement.
Did you know that Google Analytics is the most popular Web Analytics tool in the world? – Nebo
5) pCloud: There’s always hassle and chaos for storage. In such cases, pCloud is very useful as it reduces the chances of data loss and stores your important files and documents online. It also allows you to organize your file and folders, access all your files on any device, so you can work together on projects, back up your information, and stream music and videos. It keeps all your documents organized, easily accessible and one can invite people to work together on a project.
And we cannot forget to mention that stream any music or video file in its full quality.
There are multiple reasons why this tool is most effective for your business.
There are plenty of free digital marketing tools out there but you just need to decide where to focus first. Let us know which tool works best for your company structure and how it will help in your marketing?
Latest posts by Spark Eighteen (see all)
- 10 Best podcasts every Tech Entrepreneurs must tune into! - December 29, 2020
- How to turn your app idea into reality? - December 17, 2020
- Design for the users: 8 Key elements of a great mobile app UX design - December 15, 2020